About Malvern College Barbados
“Malvern College Barbados will be a modern, technologically advanced, environmentally focused school. We believe it will become the gold standard for schooling in the region attracting pupils from around the world.”
Peter Boocock, Director
Malvern College Barbados is open to initial registrations of interest.
The proposed school will offer a co-educational education to pupils 13-18 years of age, using the British curriculum through IGCSE up to A-Level.
International Baccalaureate accreditation will be sought once the school is open with a view to operating the twin curricula and presenting a wider appeal to all pupils.
Proposed location for
• Centrally located in St. Thomas,
• Close to the west coast -
prime residential communities
• Close to the capital city of Bridgetown
• Easily accessible from
Grantley Adams Int'l Airport
Malvern College Barbados seeks to develop independent, forward-thinking individuals who demonstrate strength of character, confidence, responsibility and compassion.
We are committed to giving pupils a rich and varied learning environment to encourage them to be inquisitive and critical learners, passionate about engaging with the world as global citizens and confident to face challenges and fulfil their academic and personal potential.
• The warm year-round climate is conducive to developing outdoor interests
• Excellent location for developing marine and environmental interests
• Easily accessible from all target market regions through its status as a regional hub
• Appealing location for parents to visit
• Availability of an abundance of healthy and popular extra curricular activities
• Attractive location for attracting world-class teaching staff